Welcome to Styles by Lisa
Styles by Lisa of Beverly Hills has been the # 1 destination for healthy natural hair care for over 15 + years. Our team of licensed, master stylist’s, have a passion for not only helping our clients achieve and maintain healthy hair, but we are also passionate about empowering our clients to feel confident and beautiful in their skin.
Due to our tremendous growth over the years, we have three wonderful locations to service all of your hair care needs : Styles by Lisa (South Blvd-Charlotte) located in the “SuiteLife Salon Suites,”
Click to view pricing or book an appointment
Call South Blvd. @ 980.219.8461
We are dedicated to natural hair! Our mission is to help our clients achieve healthy hair with styles they love.
All FULL SERVICES include:
- Cleansing shampoo
- Scalp Therapy (Sits 10-20 minutes depending on the condition of the scalp and hair)
- Moisturizing Shampoo
- Conditioning Treatment
Note: Shampooing is the most important step of your service
ALL CUSTOM TREATMENTS ARE EXTRA. PRICES RANGE FROM $25 & UP.
(Sew-in, Weave, Crochet Braids, Braids w/ hair added)
a protective styles is any service where hair is added and we feature both
We are deemed as the “Wash-n-Go” headquarters because of our passion/focus on helping our client’s define their curls, no matter the texture. And, our team members are DevaCurl, and Ouidad certified technicians. We also offer a variety of services, such as: specialized scalp treatments, the California Press, designer hair cuts, Coil-Twists, Two-Strand Twists, extensions, and so much more.
Your experience at Styles By Lisa of Beverly Hills will be like no other. You’ll be pampered from the moment you walk-in. Our salon environment is serene, and chic. So, if you’re looking for a place where you can let your hair down after a long day, come visit us. Celebrity hair stylist Lisa Fuller and her top-of-the-line team, take a genuine interest in their clients, and no matter if it is a recurring guest, or someone who is visiting us for the first time, they will receive a one-on-one consultation to address any of their hair care needs.
Please see the changes that have been made to the salon in lieu of Covid-19:
- The waiting area will no longer exist, therefore all clients must have an appointment and guests are not allowed to accompany clients to their service. All guests allowed in the salon need to be receiving a service
- Stylist have to refrain from having guest, children or family while servicing guests
- Please be on time for your appointment. Late arrivals may result in cancellation of your appointment
- We have a touchless infrared thermometer in which will be used to check your temperature upon entry to the salon. We also have hand sanitizer at the front desk for stylists and clients
- Styling stations will be spread apart to create a safe distance and environment for all
- Each stylist will wear and require their clients to wear a mask during the duration of their appointment. We ask that you please arrive at your appointment wearing a mask to cover your mouth and nose
- Stylists will continue to wear gloves for chemical services, but will remove them for cutting services, styling, or braiding. Each stylist will thoroughly wash and sanitize hands before and after working with a guest
- Shampoo sinks are now seperated by shower liners to prevent splashing and to create seperation between guests and stylist
- Common area hair dryers are now seperated by plexiglass to create seperation between guests
- All air filters have been replaced to ensure the removal of airborne particles
- Humidifiers have been placed in common areas to limit the spread of pathogens
- All magazines, food menus, newspapers, flyers, and business cards have been discarded. Please refrain from bringing any paper products, as SuiteLife is now paperless
- Touchless anti-bacterial hand soap dispensers have been installed in both bathrooms, kitchen, and shampoo area
- Signs are posted reminding clients and stylists not to touch their face, ears, mouth or nose
- Touch-less pay is now the preferred form of payment for our services
- Our salon will be professionally cleaned prior to re-opening and will continue to be cleaned throughout the day
Thank you so much for your continued support. We look forward to seeing you all very soon.
Andre & Lisa Fuller